Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multiple UAVs

From: Michaël Bos
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Multiple UAVs
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 11:58:59 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your answers. This is very interesting and it give me a first insight of the work to do. The flying robot commander is a nice idea.

The aim of the project is providing a system for managing a uav fleet with few operators (without compiling knowledge!), something like the 100 drone record of Ars Futura.  Would paparazzi be able to do that?

Also, I'm considering building a team in Paris area in the next months , do you know of anyone who would enjoy this kind of project around here?

Thanks again!
Michael