[Paparazzi-devel] Elle0 "test_" targets?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Elle0 "test_" targets?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 23:51:40 +0200

Hi List,

I asked this on Gitter some time back.

I am trying to determine if my Elle0 (hardware) has problems. All it is
currently good for is the DFU mode (I can upload the firmware) and some
LED activity (power LED on, LED1 blinking).

There were mixed reports whether the USB port would work as telemetry if
plugged in *after* powering on. In my case my computer (lsusb/dmesg)
doesn't detect anything when plugging in. Even with usb_tunnel.

I wonder if any of the "test_" targets can be used to trigger any
sophisticated reaction in my Elle0 that is a bit more than just the
boring blinking. How are they supposed to be used?

usb_tunnel
setup_actuators
test_sys_time_timer
test_sys_time_usleep