[Paparazzi-devel] adding gps_datalink module to conf file issues

From: JD123UAV
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] adding gps_datalink module to conf file issues
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 00:33:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I'm trying to add gps_datalink.xml to the conf.xml file so that it is
initiated when paparazzi center opens, when I add the gps_datalink.xml in
Eclipse and build the project it looks o.k, but when I open paparazzi centre
the gps_datalink.xml file is not present in the modules section, what is
going on??

I then recheck the paparazzi conf.xml file in Eclipse and its been reverted
back to its original condition and gps_datalink.xml is not present, wtf? why
is this happening?

any suggestions to solve this is appreciated

John