[Paparazzi-devel] Happy Holidays ... I have trouble following install di

From: David Conger
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Happy Holidays ... I have trouble following install directions : - )
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 10:58:06 -0800

I have found time to invest back into Paparazzi things and thought I
would try downloading and installing on my laptop. The OS is Ubuntu
19.10 downloaded from Ubuntu. Not many extra things.

I went to the Wiki and tried the 1-liner and failed. I will gladly fix
the 1-liner if I can get help getting things working so I can know
what went wrong. Hopefully something easily fixed?

Here's what I did from my terminal:
avid@matrix:~/Downloads/paparazzi-master$ sudo add-apt-repository -y
ppa:paparazzi-uav/ppa && sudo add-apt-repository -y
ppa:team-gcc-arm-embedded/ppa && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get
-f -y install paparazzi-dev paparazzi-jsbsim gcc-arm-embedded && cd ~
&& git clone --origin upstream
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi.git && cd ~/paparazzi && git
remote update -p && git checkout -b v5.14 upstream/v5.14 && sudo cp
conf/system/udev/rules/*.rules /etc/udev/rules.d/ && sudo udevadm
control --reload-rules && make && ./paparazzi
Hit:1 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu eoan-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu eoan InRelease
Ign:3 http://ppa.launchpad.net/paparazzi-uav/ppa/ubuntu eoan InRelease
Hit:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/system76-dev/stable/ubuntu eoan InRelease
Err:5 http://ppa.launchpad.net/paparazzi-uav/ppa/ubuntu eoan Release
  404  Not Found [IP: 91.189.95.83 80]
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/paparazzi-uav/ppa/ubuntu
eoan Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
configuration details.

I have searched archives but maybe to promote acceptance we can fix
this install guide to work with Linux again? If I need another Distro
that does work let me know I'm not married to Ubuntu.