phpgroupware-translation

[Phpgroupware-translation] Translation files for Spanish language

From: Pere
Subject: [Phpgroupware-translation] Translation files for Spanish language
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:09:26 +0200

Hi everyone!

I'm installing phpgroupware in a Spanish company. I've found that most of it isn't translated, or very poorly done. So I'm (re)translating what I need.

At this moment, I've translated the filemanager module, and I think it's well done. I can send you the file if you want to check it and maybe to include it in the official release. It may contains some bugs, but what I've tested at this moment seems to be OK. I'm also a regular translator at www.softcatala.org; they don't translate to Spanish but to CATALAN (my mother tongue), but as these two languages are relatively similar, I can apply to the Spanish translations the same quality guides they use (and SoftcatalĂ 's translations are known here to be high quality ones; they translate popular software as Mozilla, OpenOffice.org, or several Linux distributions).

I'm also in the way to finish the phpgwapi file (this can have easily more errors), so I can send you them, as the filemanager one.

Please let me know if you are interested and where to send them in case you agree.

I also hope to translate some files to Catalan, but this have to wait more.

Greetings,
Pere.