phpgroupware-translation

[Phpgroupware-translation] [patch #3879] my Spanish translation for phpg

From: anonymous
Subject: [Phpgroupware-translation] [patch #3879] my Spanish translation for phpgwapi
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:51:07 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: pere_llistes at ono dot com
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Although this module had already a translation, I think it was poorly done,
and there were several string without translation, so I re-translated it for
my purposes. So here it is; it hasn't been much tested and may contain some
errors, but at the moment I think it's better than the translation available
to the moment.

I forgot to mention that the above translation (the filemanager one) is for
0.9.16.005 versoin of phpgroupware, as this is.

Pere.

File Attachments:

Date: Sun 04/03/05 at 13:51  Name: phpgw_es.lang  Size: 23.13KB   By: None
Spanish translation for phpgwapi