platform-testers

Re: [platform-testers] GNU MPFR 4.1.0 Release Candidate on various platf

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: Re: [platform-testers] GNU MPFR 4.1.0 Release Candidate on various platforms
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 17:02:30 +0200

Hi Jeffrey,

As the administrator of the platform-testers mailing list, I'd like to
remind you to avoid offensive attacks on persons, as recommended in
the GNU Kind Communications Guidelines
<https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html>.

> They should read the manual themselves and get a Darwin award.

I don't know if they read this mailing list, but if they do, such a
statement is offending.

I appreciate your many contributions on the mailing lists, and Vincent
surely appreciates your MPFR testing, but let's not have the atmosphere
of this mailing list deteriorate.

Thanks.

         Bruno