platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.4-almost.50-2a4c

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.4-almost.50-2a4c
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 21:20:27 -0700

This is probably the final snapshot before the grep-3.5 release.
Other than the changes listed below, I've bootstrapped using the
just-released autoconf-2.69c (not very different from the bleeding-
edge version I was using prior).

I do note that the following still fails on OSX, but I'm not inclined
to let that hold up the release:

  LC_ALL=tr_TR.utf8 grep -i 'i' <<< İ

With enough positive and little to no negative feedback, I may even make
the release tomorrow night.

Thanks to all for the work you've done so far.

grep snapshot:
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.6 MB
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-3.4-almost.50-2a4c.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 3.4-almost.46-b2228:

Jim Meyering (2):
      tests: skip stack-overflow test when built with ASAN
      build: update gnulib to latest

Paul Eggert (2):
      build: update gnulib submodule to latest
      build: update gnulib submodule to latest

Changes in gnulib since 3.4-almost.46-b2228:

* gnulib 0c487ff12...b3865ddc7 (6):