poke-devel

Re: Jitter submodule updated

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: Jitter submodule updated
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 17:08:17 +0100

Hello Dan.  Thanks for reporting.

On 2020-01-06 at 11:34 +0100, Dan Čermák wrote:

> the recent update appears to have broken the build for me.

Do you think it is a problem with a recent Jitter change?  I would
seriously doubt that.

> When running a build from a clean repository, then I get the following
> on openSUSE Tumbleweed with GNU Bison 3.5:

However I have compiled Bison 3.5 and can confirm your issue: Bison now
refuses to accept
  %require "2.3b"
, I suppose because of the "b" suffix, even if it was supported by
earlier versions of Bison (just checked again).  Bison 2.3b does not
appear to have ever been an official release on ftp.gnu.org anyway.  I
am bumping the required version.

All those warnings are very distracting.  I introduced a few changes to
avoid them.

Fixed on Jitter master, tag v0.9.210 .  Fixed on Poke master, committed as
obvious bug fix.

Thanks!

--
Luca Saiu
* My personal web site:  http://ageinghacker.net

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".