poke-devel

Bugzilla for GNU poke

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Bugzilla for GNU poke
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 00:10:18 +0100

Hi people!

>From now on we will be using the sourceware bugzilla [1] in order to
manage poke bugs.

I just updated the webpage with a new section "Submitting Bugs" with
some details.  Basically, we won't be forcing users to submit bugs in
the buzilla: they can still report bugs here in poke-devel.

This is list will get notifications whenever a bug is created and
updated.

Happy poking! :)

[1] http://sourceware.org/bugzilla