poke-devel

Re: Fwd: GPT pickles for review

From: Марьин Денис
Subject: Re: Fwd: GPT pickles for review
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 00:34:43 +0300

Thanks Jose,

I attached the updated version with hyphens instead of underscores.

BRs,
Denis

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 12:02 AM Jose E. Marchesi <jemarch@gnu.org> wrote:

Hello Denis.

> Hello dear poke developers,
>
> Attached please find the set of pickles to analyse GPT partition maps.
> I needed a tool to analyze GPT layout on modern HDDs, poke looked like a
> way to go, so I spent some time creating a gpt pickles set.
> I would like to contribute it to the poke project.

Thank you for your contribution.  We will be very happy to add your
pickles to GNU poke.

By convention we use hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_) in file
names.   Thus, we would need to have pickles/gpt-partition-attrs.pk
instead of pickles/gpt_partition_attrs.pk for example.

I will let to someone else to review the pickles themselves.
Thanks!