pspp-users

Re: Windows version of PSPP

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Windows version of PSPP
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 08:52:59 -0700

Those are just fine, only a bit dated.

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 8:50 AM Russell Deighton <russell.deighton@cairnmillar.edu.au> wrote:
Hello Friedrich,
I wanted to ask if you're aware whether there's a legitimate Windows version of PSPP. I've seen this one online from Sourceforge, but I'm worried it might not be safe. Do you have any advice on this?
Many thanks,
Russell Deighton

391-393 Tooronga Road
Hawthorn East 3123
T: (03) 9813 3400
F: (03) 9804 3333
D: +61398114662

www.cairnmillar.org.au
CRICOS Provider Number: 03530E

Dr Russell Deighton
Senior Lecturer

The Cairnmillar Institute acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land throughout Victoria. We pay our respects to their Elders, past and present, and the Aboriginal Elders of other communities.
Cairnmillar accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cairnmillar.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
Cairnmillar accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Think Before you Print - Please consider the environment before printing this email