pspp-users

Re: pspp-1.6.0 released, 1.6 windows

From: ft gmail
Subject: Re: pspp-1.6.0 released, 1.6 windows
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 09:55:02 +0200

Hi everyone,

I think this is all about a difference between the Linux people and the others who don't understand Linux terminology.

A simple solution would be to have a link at the top of the GNU PSPP page which says :

For Windows users of PSPP go here (link for PSPP for Windows dl page)

For Linux users of PSPP  (continue on page further down)

Regards

ftr