pspp-users

Re: PSPP new line issue

From: Matthias Faeth
Subject: Re: PSPP new line issue
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 20:11:00 +0200

Hi Ben

I installed 's latest flatpak PSPP on my fedora laptop to check out the new ctables feature.

Same issues as with my ubuntu flatpak
1. no access to other directories than /run/user/...
2. new line issue with the commands still the same (commands do not permit to be written over new line)

Anybody out there who is familiar with flatpak? I think this is a permissions issue. Please advise.

If not: Adam, would you be able to provide an appimage?

Matthias Fäth
Calle San Ramon 5
ES- 46780 Oliva
Handy DE: +49 171 98 32 175