pspp-users

Nonprofit seeking to hire PSPP-experienced software engineer for open re

From: drpaul
Subject: Nonprofit seeking to hire PSPP-experienced software engineer for open research project
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:44:45 -0400 (EDT)

The nonprofit is described at

mynewlife.com/the-WELL

For a description of the free, online, anonymous test of personal well-being now generating data matrix that needs to be processed by PSPP platform, go to

mynewlife.com/TAW

Programmers interested in applying for the short-term job of transferring this test to the PSPP platform may submit their credentials, questions, and proposals through return email here to me, Paul, F Schmidt, PhD, author of the test and founder of the non-profit.

We are hoping to find a software engineer/firm located near Louisville or Lexington, Kentucky, and with a personal appreciation for and investment in the mission of WELL.

Thank you.