pspp-users

Re: Problem with variable renaming on Mac OS homebrew Arm

From: Jeremy Lavergne
Subject: Re: Problem with variable renaming on Mac OS homebrew Arm
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:13:53 +0000

Sorry, I only do MacPorts, not homebrew.

It looks like MacPorts has been able to build on arm64:
https://ports.macports.org/port/pspp-devel/details/

On 11/1/23 10:19, Ben Pfaff wrote:
Hi Sam, pleased to meet you.

What version of PSPP is this? If you don't know, you can find out with Help|About.

Can you give some details on the renaming problem?

Jeremy, I think that you maintain the homebrew port. Can we build it for ARM?