pspp-users

RE: dummy coding of categorical variables

From: tim.goodspeed
Subject: RE: dummy coding of categorical variables
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 10:18:04 -0000

Thank you everyone for your responses.

To close this one off:  IT WAS A CODING ERROR.  IT IS NOT A BUG.

Took a while last night to find why this was happening.  I tried to repeat a
smaller model in excel with the troublesome variables and this resulted in some
similar errors. So it is not a problem with PSPP and was obviously the data.

Thank you all again.

Happy Christmas

Tim Goodspeed