pspp-users

Re: Problem with importing data (.csv, .ods)

From: Matthias Faeth
Subject: Re: Problem with importing data (.csv, .ods)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 15:53:05 +0100

I use PSPP 2.0 (Flatpak version) under Ubuntu 22.04 and it works as intended.

if you have flatpak installed try:

sudo flatpak install https://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest-org.gnu.pspp.flatpakref

Matthias

Am Di., 26. Dez. 2023 um 11:50 Uhr schrieb Sabine Dettling <sabine.dettling@gmx.de>:

Hello everyone,

I am using PSPP 1.6.2 under Linux Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS and have a problem with importing data. When I want to select an import file, either no file is displayed in the import window, or I can click on the file (.ods, .csv), but the "next" window remains greyed out. The problem persists even if I select the character encoding and file type manually.

I urgently need PSPP to analyse data and would be very happy to receive support.

Best regards
Sabine