qemu-arm

Re: [qemu-arm-static] timer_delete issue from Qemu 5.0.0 onwards

From: Jon Alduan
Subject: Re: [qemu-arm-static] timer_delete issue from Qemu 5.0.0 onwards
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:19:03 +0200

Ok. Did you try out the qemu-arm-static_500 I provided?

I have no clue what else we can check for. I tested It on WSL2 with kernel versions 5.4 and 5.10 and also on a VM with 5.13. Same issue everywhere.
Could It be the difference, that I am running Linux on virtual envoronments and you on a real Linux system?
Could this fact influence qemu behavior?

Best regards
Jon

Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> igorleak hau idatzi zuen (2022 uzt. 20, az. 17:09):
On Wed, 20 Jul 2022 at 15:45, Jon Alduan <jon.alduan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> then, this is the key. Please try a newer version. As I put in the title, this issue is only to see from 5.0.0 onwards. Qemu version 4.2.1 works fine for that.

Er, yes, I know 4.2.1 is fine. That's not what I've been testing
with -- I built versions 5.0 and current-head-of-git from source.
But you asked what the Ubuntu qemu-arm version on my system was,
so I answered that...

thanks
-- PMM