qemu-arm

Re: updates for designware pci-host

From: Ben Dooks
Subject: Re: updates for designware pci-host
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:13:20 +0100

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 05:54:42PM +0100, Ben Dooks wrote:
> As part of a project we have been looking at using the DesignWare
> PCIe host. We found a few issues of missing features or small bugs
> when using this with a recent Linux kernel (v5.17.x)
>
> Whilst doing this we also made a start on some tracing events.

Hi, has anyone had a chance to review these. If so can this series
get applied? If not should anyone else be added to the review list?

If it would be easier I can try and find a git tree to publish this
branch on if a pull request would be easier.

--
Ben Dooks, ben@fluff.org, http://www.fluff.org/ben/

Large Hadron Colada: A large Pina Colada that makes the universe disappear.