qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: [Android-virt] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010

From: Christoffer Dall
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: [Android-virt] Ideas wiki for GSoC 2010
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:49:48 +0100

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Avi Kivity <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 02:03 PM, Alexander Graf wrote:
>> Another idea I'd have would be upstream integration (and cleanup) of the ARM
>> KVM port:
>> https://wiki.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/wiki/index.php/AndroidVirt:MainPage
>>

> Huh, didn't even know this thing existed.  Definitely something to merge.

I have been wanted to announce this work for some time, but always
thought my patches were too unpolished. However, now is as good a time
as any. In addition to the link provided by Alex, the sources can be
viewed on http://git.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/git and I'm hoping to have
something mature enough for upstream some time around the summer.

I'm unsure how this relates to GSoC, but let me me know how I
could/should be involved.