qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [RFC] Policy for supported hosts/platforms

From: Anthony Liguori
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] Policy for supported hosts/platforms
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 09:04:00 -0500

Hi,

Below is the coverage we currently have in buildbot.  It's not terribly
complete but I suspect it does reflect what people are actually testing
and care about.

In terms of policy, we should consider buildbot coverage as a
requirement for a platform/architecture to be fully supported.  Fully
supported means (1) that code will be rejected/reverted if it breaks one
of these platforms (2) breaking these platforms will be a release
blocker.

Anything that isn't fully supported is best effort only.  Note that are
some things missing from buildbot today (like an ARM host) that there is
strong interest in having as a fully supported platform.

Host Arch
---------

s390 (offline since May 1st)
PPC