qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-1.5.0 savevm error -95 while writing vm with ceph-

From: Oliver Francke
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-1.5.0 savevm error -95 while writing vm with ceph-rbd as storage-backend
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:51:40 +0200

Hi Alexandre, Josh,

sorry for coming back so very late, I tried the patch and though I could not get it to work properly - very likely my fault - how would it be to integrate it into the rbd-handler of qemu?

Josh? I think you are CC'd from another qemu-ticket anyway?

I could just ignore the EOPNOTSUPP or whatever it's called, but a smooth integration of live-snapshots would be so cool ;)

Kind regards,

Oliver.