qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/3] Accumulated ppc patches
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:51:49 +1000

Hi Alex,

I see that you're now back from your holiday.  Here, rather belatedly,
is my series of ppc related patches collected while acting ppc
maintainer.  As you can see there aren't many at all. I'm not sure if
that's because I wasn't looking in the right places for people sending
patches, or there just wasn't much activity.  Anyway, here they are,
do with them as you see fit.