qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Support for using TCG frontend as a library

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Support for using TCG frontend as a library
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:39:54 +0200

> On 1 Dec 2016, at 16:38, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:

> ... network device backends ... is a fair bit of work.

yes, that's a good point, and I also plan to add Ethernet support to some of my
boards, but I need first to fix some issues that I consider more important,
like Cortex-M system peripherals (NVIC!), exceptions, support for M4/M7, etc.

as for snapshotting, I'm not sure how I can use this for bare metal devices
(hints highly appreciated).

regards,

Liviu