qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Call for GSoC 2017 mentors & project ideas

From: Andrew Baumann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Call for GSoC 2017 mentors & project ideas
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 22:12:21 +0000

That's right, but I thought we also had Raspbian working after Peter C's
implementation of SETEND. (I wouldn't be surprised if it had regressed,
however.)

I've dropped the ball on this, and don't forsee finding time for it in the
immediate future, but if anyone wants to work on it there are still some
outstanding bits of emulation lurking in my github tree (github.com/0xabu/qemu)
mostly from the original implementation by Gregory Estrade: pi1 model, system
timers, stub power management control, and USB controller. The last one (USB)
is essential to having a usable device, but also sadly dubious in terms of code
quality and completeness.

Cheers,
Andrew