qemu-devel

Re: [RFC v9 00/22] i386 cleanup

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: [RFC v9 00/22] i386 cleanup
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 12:58:54 +0000

Claudio Fontana <cfontana@suse.de> writes:

<snip>

> Looking forward to your comments on this proposal,

OK I've completed my pass although I petered out a little just before
the changes that affect the explicit ordering which was a bit too much
for my brain to process after lunch. Some general thoughts...

I like the way this is going and having the much more modular concept
for both accelerators and target accelerator support. However to protect
the new build combinations I think we need to cover some TCG and HW
accelerator builds in the gitlab build matrix.

--
Alex Bennée