qemu-devel

Re: acceptance-system-fedora and acceptance-system-centos failing sporad

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: acceptance-system-fedora and acceptance-system-centos failing sporadically with timeout?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 11:10:15 +0100

On 28/01/2021 10.45, Claudio Fontana wrote:
Hi,

is it just me, or is the CI sometimes failing with timeout?

One nice feature that cirrus and travis have is the ability to relaunch one
specific test,
do you know if there is some way to do it in gitlab too?

I could not find it..

Fedora:
https://gitlab.com/hw-claudio/qemu/-/jobs/986936506

I've sent a patch for that issue just yesterday:

 https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2021-01/msg06852.html

CentOS:
https://gitlab.com/hw-claudio/qemu/-/jobs/980769080

Never seen that one before - if you hit it again, could you please save the artifacts and have a look at the log file in there to see what's exactly the problem?

 Thanks
  Thomas