qemu-devel

RE: eMMC support

From: Sai Pavan Boddu
Subject: RE: eMMC support
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:39:26 +0000

Hi Cedric,

[Sai Pavan Boddu] I see you guys have implemented the boot area access here,
I was assuming, your use-case just need to access data from boot partitions.
We are not implementing eMMC boot operations or Alternative bootmode  right ?

And also is it good to calculate the address offset once when partition access
bits are set, rather than doing it for every read/write ?

Regards,
Sai Pavan