qemu-devel

Re: hifive-unleashed board

From: Bin Meng
Subject: Re: hifive-unleashed board
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2021 12:59:27 +0800

Hello Sanskar,

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 7:27 PM Sanskar Khandelwal
<kdsanskar07@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hii there,
>
> I want to know, what are the devices(e.g., networking, UART, flash, etc?)
> qemu support for the platform sifive risc-v hifive unleashed board .Also if
> you can share any document related to this will be a big help.

Please see this patch which is the documentation of the sifive_u
target which is the emulation of the SiFive HiFive Unleashed board.
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/qemu-devel/patch/20210126060007.12904-10-bmeng.cn@gmail.com/

> Actually I am new to embedded systems and this is for my project where I have
> to add support for a few of these devices in the bsp.

Great. Hope QEMU could help you support these devices.

Regards,
Bin