Re: [Qemu-discuss] Issue with fsfreeze with qemu agent.

From: Christian Theune
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Issue with fsfreeze with qemu agent.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 14:05:28 +0200

Hi,

I have encountered this before. Some operating systems may have bind-mounts that let a device appear multiple times in the mount list. Unfortunately the guest agent is not smart enough to consider a device that has been frozen as succesfull and keep going. This causes this specific error.

To verify this scenario, have a look at your list of mounts and see whether the same device appears multiple times, or whether other suspicious bind mounts appear.

Christian