[Qemu-discuss] Help in understanding the "info network"

From: boddu pavan
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Help in understanding the "info network"
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 03:58:37 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I am woking with xilinx zynqmp soc. On the qemu console "info networks" gives below log.

(qemu) info network
hub 0
 \ hub0port2: address@hidden: index=0,type=nic,
 \ hub0port1: address@hidden: index=0,type=nic,
 \ hub0port0: address@hidden: index=0,type=nic,
address@hidden: index=0,type=nic,
 \ user0: index=0,type=user,net=10.0.2.0,restrict=off

and my command line is like  -net nic -net nic -net nic -net nic,netdev=user0 -netdev user,id=user0.

I have two questions:
    1) according to above log, is user0 network connected to hub0 ?. Can the other interfaces access user network ?
    2) As the ethernet controller is sysbus devices, Im not able to create it with -device DEVNAME...
        using -net nic i can either specify vlan number or netdev id. How can i connected it to one of the port on hub0 ?

Thanks,
Sai Pavan