Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices

From: Aleksei
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] VGA choices
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 22:25:40 +0300

Check qemu man page, it explains the difference between "-vga none" and "nographic", one of them leaves VM without a GPU.

On 31 January 2017 20:48:57 GMT+03:00, Vincenzo Romano <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all.
I need to create a number of VM to be used as Linux servers.
I am planning to use only a VNC console.
Can I disable the VGA settings (-vga none) and only use the BBC server?
If not, what's the minimal (as far as the host resources are concerned) configuration for the local text-only console via VNC?

TIA.