RE: how to start in qemu monitor window..

From: ckim
Subject: RE: how to start in qemu monitor window..
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 18:16:15 +0900

I tried giving ‘-serial telnet::3000,server’ and I can telnet to the machine through ‘telnet localhost 3000’.

But when I open another telnet session by ‘telnet localhost 3000’, it just gives me this prompt

Trying 127.0.0.1...

Connected to localhost.

Escape character is '^]'.

And doesn’t respond further.

Can anybody let me know how I can use multiple telnet session to the VM?

Thanks!

Chan Kim