Re: Network issue on VM Windows 11

From: Pascal
Subject: Re: Network issue on VM Windows 11
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:54:09 +0200

hi,

could you provide all the commands that allowed you to run W$11 in a virtual machine?
I have been trying in vain for a few days (https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-discuss/2021-10/msg00016.html).

regards, lacsaP.

Le mar. 19 oct. 2021 à 16:05, Gabriel Dante Lima Chaves <gabriellimachaves@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello,

I'm trying to run Windows 11 within Ubuntu 20.04 as the host machine, and I can't get the VM to access the network via the ethernet cable. It works fine when the host machine is connected to wifi, but the VM can't access the network if the host is connected to the network through cable.

Could you please help me solving this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Gabriel.