qemu-stable

Re: [PULL 1/1] virtio-blk: avoid using ioeventfd state in irqfd conditio

From: Michael Tokarev
Subject: Re: [PULL 1/1] virtio-blk: avoid using ioeventfd state in irqfd conditional
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 12:01:58 +0300

08.02.2024 11:42, Kevin Wolf wrote:

The patch email itself was CCed to qemu-stable and even contained a note
for backporting to stable:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-block/2024-01/msg00278.html

Ahh. Yes.  I'm having a large(ish) queue in stable and missed the fact
I already has this one in there.  Was a -ENOCOFFEE issue this morning.
Sorry for the noise.

It's only missing in the commit message. I'll add the Cc: line to
my pull request (for Stefan's pull request it seems too late because
Peter is already processing it, so we'll probably end up having both
versions in the git history).

That's ok I guess :)

Thanks,

/mjt