Re: [RP] Issue in workspaces

From: Brian May
Subject: Re: [RP] Issue in workspaces
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:20:58 +1000

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 07:46:19PM +0200, Marcin KÅ‚apkowski wrote:
> 5. If you change workspace for next, and you return by prev, you
> discover that wspl1 and wspl2 have the same view. Even if you move by
> mouse your document, on the second workspace you have the same.
> Something like: you have two the same workspaces. Of cource, moving
> windows by next / prev solve it, but for first time user can't realize
> what's going on.

I can't reproduce this with ratpoison from git.

I did notice however that ratpoison gets very confused with multiple
screens, when I try to use work spaces.

Initially ratpoison was only updating one screen when I changed the
workspace[1]. Now its degraded to the point if push C-t t to toggle the
active window on one screen it changes the active window on both
screens.

Notes:
[1] Actually I would like it if workspaces were per screen, but
unfortunately I think they are meant ot be global.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>