Re: [RP] C-t n wierdness

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] C-t n wierdness
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 00:36:00 -0700

Brian May <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 03:17:17PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
>> So if I understand this patch correctly, set_active_frame uses the
>> global variable rp_current_screen to determine what screen the frame
>> belongs to, which may be wrong, so this is a hack to "update" the
>> current screen so it is "correct" for the frame.
>
> On second thoughts, it looks like set_active_frame already does the
> right thing:
>
> void
> set_active_frame (rp_frame *frame, int force_indicator)
> {
>   rp_screen *old_s = current_screen();
>   rp_screen *s = frames_screen (frame);
>
> [...]
>
> So either I misunderstood the patch, or it does something that has
> already been fixed.

TBH, I never really understood the patch either, but I think it has to
do with undoing this line in set_active_frame:

  rp_current_screen = s->xine_screen_num;

I haven't reproduced your bug yet so I don't really know if that's at
all related to it. It seems unlike since you're just hitting C-t n a
bunch, right?

-Shawn