[RP] new release 1.4.4

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] new release 1.4.4
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 19:58:08 -0700

Hi Folks,

It's been a loooong time since a release. I know there are still some
unresolved issues but I figured there were also changes that should
really get out there. You can get the new version from the website but
it looks like the mirrors haven't synchronized yet so in the meantime
you can grab it here:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases-noredirect/ratpoison

Have a look at the NEWS file and ChangeLog for an idea of what's
new. To summarize: there are some new commands, tmpwm should be a lot
more stable, new input history system, xft support, and bug fixes.

-Shawn