Re: [RP] change screen size

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: Re: [RP] change screen size
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:00:59 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:42:31AM +0200, Mehturt wrote:
> I noticed one problem, however.. when I change my screen size (via
> xrandr), the size of a window (a terminal emulator) does not change,
> it is not maximized.
> Is this a common problem?

I noticed this, too, but I use xrandr not very often (usually only for
presentations), so it wasn't that annoying for me.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:48:13AM +0200, Mehturt wrote:
> Btw., restarting ratpoison helped.

... but unfortunately that also causes all initially unmanaged windows
like e.g. statusbars, etc. to suddenly be managed since the unmanaged
window list is only applied to new windows, not existing ones. :-/

                Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - address@hidden, address@hidden - http://noone.org/abe/