repo-criteria-discuss

Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: (re-)evaluation of notabug.org
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2021 00:53:37 -0400

  > surely, there is plenty - all of the them probably should have a
  > complete re-evaluation - the webby world moves very fast -
  > ideally, these would all be re-evaluated yearly

If we had unlimited resources, we would do that.
But we depend on volunteers.

You on the list are the voluteers we have for this area.
What we can do, is what you are willing to do.
Let's not make excessive demands on each other ;-{.

Let's do what we can, and it will be a big improvement
over nothing.

--
Dr Richard Stallman