reproduce-devel

[task #15389] Building a Maneaged project in Docker

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15389] Building a Maneaged project in Docker
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 08:49:20 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15389 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                     90% => 100%
Building a Maneaged project in Docker

Follow-up Comment #4:

With Commit c18c170b7f31b4
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/commit/?id=c18c170b7f31b4>, a full
description for this task has been added in README.md
<http://git.maneage.org/project.git/tree/README.md> (under the title "Building
in Docker containers").

It describes all the elements of constructing the Dockerfile and also gives
some tips on useful things to do with the Docker image once it is
constructed.

So I am closing this task now. If deemed necessary, we can later add an option
like "--in-docker" to build the Dockerfile and the resulting Docker image
automatically. But that should be done in another task (if anyone asks for
it!).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15389>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/