reproduce-devel

[task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15736] Submitted/published maneaged paper list
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 22:03:49 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #1, task #15736 (project reproduce):

Congratulations on the submission of your paper to arXiv Boud! I just had a
fast look! Its the first paper after the publication of the Maneage paper on
arXiv :-).

Can you make a commit, adding links to your new paper to 'README-hacking.md',
we are currently keeping a Published work using Maneage
<https://gitlab.com/maneage/project/-/blob/maneage/README-hacking.md#published-works-using-maneage>
section there.

But I generally agree with your point in this task on having a more standard
place to list published papers. We can also have a webpage on the published
papers using Maneage.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15736>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/