[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: About maintainer vacancy

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: About maintainer vacancy
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:55:51 +0200

Hi Kirill,

Thanks for helping Savannah!
Can you have a look at the following webpages:
 https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CurrentTasks
 https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/TasksList
and see if there's something you'd like to help with?

By the way, Savannah is not looking for a maintainer, but for
contributors to the dailing administration.
Were you mailing us after reading this page:
http://savannah.gnu.org/people/viewjob.php?group_id=5802&job_id=430
or another webpage?

Cheers,