Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] new mailing list blurb

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:48:13 -0600

      What was that person's motivation?

They did not trust in our human review of the messages.

    if possible with instructions on how to set it up at other places.

We can describe how we set it up for ourselves, at least.  I doubt it is
possible to make something like this generically installable.

    If the license is AGPL,

Since nothing in what we did runs over a network, I don't think AGPL
buys anything over GPL.

Does all this mean you want me to hold off with the
listhelper-by-default change?

Best,
karl