Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah (not) out of space

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah (not) out of space
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 20:04:20 -0500

    There's something I don't understand: why is gnulib accessed through
    CVS?

It was actually a cvs checkout I've had of gnulib forever.
It used to be how the commit mail got sent.
I assume it's turned into the read-only mirror stuff now.

However, the fs full messages were apparently not related to that.  I
got exactly the same errors about texinfo, which really does cvs, no
git involved.

Anyway, I guess there's nothing to do now.

    As Jim mentioned, there's a 'tmpfs' for /tmp and /var/lock/cvs in
    vserver 'vcs-noshell'.

I've had a lot of grief with tmpfs over the years.

Do we have a cron job that checks for full file systems every so often
in all the vservers?