Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mailing list

From: Tim Dobson
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:31:25 +0100

Hi thanks for the prompt reply :)

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
You could request a 'GUG' hosting at Savannah, which includes mailing
lists.

Someone called "Prisoner1" on irc left me a note to do this.
I made an application to get GUG hosting: https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8222
If someone could move it forward a bit that would be great :)

For this, the requirement is to get listed at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html

To be honest, we are more of a Free Software user group[1], but thanks for the link. :)

Cheers again,

Tim

[1] http://www.gnu.org/gnu/fs-user-groups.html

--