[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: repo.or.cz <-> Savannah links exchange

From: Petr Baudis
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: repo.or.cz <-> Savannah links exchange
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:20:01 +0200

  Hi,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:30:42PM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> Savannah and repo.or.cz both provide Git hosting and both release the
> source code that runs the service.
>
> I a added a link to repo.or.cz from git.savannah.gnu.org for this
> reason.
>
> I noticed there's a "competition" section in the about page in
> repo.or.cz. Would you agree to make a link to Savannah as well?

  unfortunately, I have removed that section just a few days ago since
it was so awfully out-of-date; now I feel bad about not having a good
place where to link at you :-) - either I could reintroduce the section,
but it would inevitably fall out-of-date again, or I might just link to
the http://git.or.cz/gitwiki/GitHosting wiki page (and you might do the
same) - does that sound reasonable?

  By the way, where can I see the source code of the gitweb you are
using?

  P.S.: Let us know at address@hidden if you miss any feature in
gitweb or Git in general.

  P.P.S.: You have finally prompted me to drop the git+ from the git+ssh
URLs on repo.or.cz gitweb. ;-)

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
GNU, n. An animal of South Africa, which in its domesticated state