[Savannah-hackers-public] mailing lists not working?

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:35:48 +0200

Hi,

I've just (about three hours ago) created a mailing list for one
project (scew-users). It seems that the mailing list has been created
but I can not access the administrative interface (Authorization
failed) and if I subscribe to the mailing list I receive no
confirmation email (and also Authroization failed).

I could have look at it myself but the mailing list server is outside savannah.

Thanks in advance,

Aleix