[Savannah-hackers-public] moonOS

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] moonOS
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:03:38 -0500

I was about to approve the moonOS project, but I realized that the
project is claiming to be Official GNU/Software and their project
description says Linux instead of GNU/Linux. I told the author to say
GNU/Linux instead of Linux in any future references. I got no response
to the Linux reference.

Should I make it Non-gnu Software and approve it? Should I make an
offer to the author saying that I will approve if they accept calling
it GNU/Linux?

--
Nicodemo Alvaro
The FSF continues to fight software patents.